Quality and Safety with AusPT
AusPT have undergone ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Accreditation, in order to ensure that we uphold the highest quality standards in our industry. This is an internationally recognised standard for the quality management and control of our projects as well improving the overall product, process and service excellence we can offer to our clients.
In terms of safety, Australian Post-Tensioning are a BS OHSAS 18001 Certified business that represents a systematic commitment to a safer working environment for employees under our care. Our workers are similarly comprehensively covered for worker’s compensation under AusPT’s Certificates of Currency.
At Australian Post Tensioning we maintain strict standards to achieve minimal environmental impact, whilst protecting the health of employees and the public alike. We have procedures in place to reach these goals by:
- Waste reduction through streamlining of work practices
- Complying with environmental statutory and legal requirements
- Cost-effective practices that reduce environmental impacts
- Continual improvement in environmental sustainable practices
- Adherence to employee OH&S Policies
To effectively maintain a high level of employee comfort, health and safety, AusPT have a number of Key Policies that include:
- Government of South Australia
Building Work Contractor
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC)
Steel Fixing (Trade Contractor Licence)
- Master Builder Association of NSW Member
Insurance for Comprehensive Cover
Australian Post-Tensioning has a long standing relationship with Arthur J Gallagher, formally Blue Broking, a leading Australian insurance broker specialising in construction risks. Through this, we have developed a tailored insurance programme that compliments the diversity of our activities and our clients expectations.
Arthur J Gallagher Perceptive Insurance cover AusPT for the following: